If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Indiana.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tea Party Anti-Public Union Rally Indiana

Posted on Youtube by njellis

We attended this rally, in which the Union thugs did the following:

1: threw a snowball at us, 2: blew a blow horn in our face about 2 feet away directly at us, 3: Splashed a group of women holding signs intentionally, after failing for 3 passes,‎4: almost hit 1 person, 5: one guy got in my face 1" away literally - expecting to intimidate me, curse at me 6: question my ability to have a voice in our democracy insinuating I've never done "hard work" (not realizing I did work for a cable company before..)

Guess they didn't get the memo on being "civil". See me surprised? No, no you don't. Everyone should go and see first hand, instead of listening to the news. Wish I'd of brought my vado camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment







Indiana Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Indiana Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.